Normally there are many factors to establish a factory, here are some basic tips for Industry:
1. Plot or factory should be facing NORTH, EAST, N-E(North-East) preferably.
2. Raw material store should start from SOUTH and end any where in WEST.
3. Finished goods stock should be in NORTH or N-E(North-East)
4. Toilets should be in N-W(North-West) direction.
5. Office of the owner should be in S-W(South-West) direction.
6. Underground water tank for storage purposes or for fire safety should be in NORTH or N-E(North-East) direction.
7. Over head water tanks should be in S-W(South-West) direction
8. Chimneys, Boilers or Generators should be in S-E(South-East) direction.
9. Research work should be done in N-E(North-East) direction.
10. Production cycle should start from west and ends in NORTH or N-E(North-East) direction.
11. Material for dispatch should Exit Factory from N-E(North-East) Direction preferably.
12. Apply all the given basics exactly for a good vastu for factory